Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Celebrity Jewelry Designer, Kenneth Fron

Hey Ladies!! DAMN, YOU LOOK GOOD TODAY... and guess who else is LOOKING DAMN GOOD!! It's Jeana from the Real Housewives of Orange County. (It's a reality show on Bravo TV.) So you want to know why Jeana is looking so good? It's because on this season's premiere show, she wore a one of a kind jewelry creation, designed by my good friend Kenneth Fron. Ken is a great guy. He's always very supportive. In fact this blog was his idea!!

Go to Kenneth Fron's Buzz page to get all the details and see a picture of Jeana wearing his necklace. This is actually the second Kenneth Fron creation that she's worn on the show. When you're at the Buzz page just scroll down and see how many celebs are wearing one of a kind Kenneth Fron Necklaces.

Check out KennethFron.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mary Ann! WOW! WOW! What a great surprise to see this. I am a little under the weather today...(again)...I guess the hazards of working in an office with sick people....and was having chicken soup just now for lunch. This really perked up my spirits. I hope if any of the ladies have any questions about a necklace, they can PLEASE feel comfortable, safe and easy about coming to me with questions@ kenfron@aol.com or joining me on Facebook, too. I do a special thing there every day where I reveal the brand new necklace name for the day. Thank you, again!!!!

Mary Ann said...

Ken,
Melissa and I had so much fun watching the RHOC show. We slo-mo every scene with your necklace!! HAHA I just had to share the fun with the group.